Sunday, August 21, 2011

Being a Differently - Abled Mom

What more do you want from me what more can I say
Not many of you know the pain I live with every day
Every minutes a struggle with my own self worth
Can I do it can I live it will it ever work
The past the present all hurt at once
I push and I push but its never enough
Im doing my best to deal with it all
But walking a tight rope waiting to fall
I go to bed sore and questioning things
Then wake up to feel the pain that it brings
My nights are not peaceful instead filled with fear
I cry scream and kick and the ends never near
Through this all Im a mom just trying my best
I try not to care that my house is a mess
I run to appointments the gas station the store
Then home to make dinner homework and more
The days are long and filled with so much
When nightime rolls around it hurts to be touched
I tuck them in bed say our prayers and goodnight
Then I crawl into mine and try with all my might
To just go to sleep to have a few moments for me
For the pain to end and just leave me be
There is only one thng that makes it all worth while
that's seeing and hearing my children laugh and smile
See when people question my ways or if its enough
I look at them smile and say it can be tough
But I wouldn't trade a day of the chaos and stress
Cause being a mom is nothing but the BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment