Saturday, August 13, 2011

My First Entry......

I decided to create this blog for all the moms like me out there that are differently- abled, ( I prefer not to use the term disabled ). This blog will be packed full of many things from fun activities you can try with your kids to inspirational thoughts to keep you going on the days you feel down, in pain or even that your different abilities may be getting in the way of your parenting abilities ....I will share with you my thoughts and ideas and try to show the positive in everything.....Walk, roll or sit with me ( whatever works for you ) as I grow as a mom....don't forget to share your experiences with me as well! I will love hearing your comments, stories, etc ... Who knows I may even decide to write about something you have said :)

No comments:

Post a Comment